FordPass – A Smarter Way to Move
FordPass offers convenience at your finger tips. The generation of the Ford vehicle has evolved tremendously allowing for a digital comfort. Any Ford vehicle that comes with a two-year FordPass Connect subscription allows you to use the FordPass App to monitor and control your vehicle from your smartphone. Be prepared to stay connected and be in control with FordPass.
Connect Your Ford Vehicle and Get Started Now
Download and open the FordPass app on your mobile device.
Tap the Activate Vehicle Icon from the FordPass Move tab, or in Vehicle Details.
Start the vehicle and press Allow or Accept on the In-vehicle Pop-op.
Connect and Control Your Vehicle
- Remote start
- Lock and unlock
- Schedule remote starts
- Check fuel and fluid levels
Know Your Vehicle Inside and Out
- Automatically check fuel, oil and tire pressure
- Digitally read your odometer
- Get alerts on condition of vehicle
- Contact a retailer to schedule a service call
Contact us to
Plan Your Journey
- Find fuel stations along your route. Filter your search by fuel brand or grade and quickly compare pricing
- Find parking before you arrive
- If anything goes wrong, you have access to 24/7 roadside assistance
- Use Google Assistant along with Google Home to access your vehicle
- Connect up to 10 devices to your Wi-Fi Hotspot at the same time
- Track your Wi-Fi data usage through the Ford Pass App
- Use the wifi up to 50 feet from the vehicle
Data Trial: Use a wireless data trial for three months or until 3GB of data is used, whichever comes first. After your trial is complete, stay connected by choosing a data plan from Bell.